February 15 (8 hours) and February 16 (4 hours) - Colorado Springs, CO
Featuring: Kay Pranis, Author of Circle Forward
The Peacemaking Circle training is an opportunity for anyone interested in conflict resolution, community building or restorative justice to increase their skills and knowledge for having difficult conversations. Peacemaking restorative justice circles have been used in families, workplaces, neighborhoods, faith communities, social services, schools and in the justice system.
PLEASE NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THE INFORMATION BELOW:
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 20, 2017
- Workshop will be limited to 20 participants, first come/first served
- Circle experience is preferred.
- Provide the name, email and phone number of the registrant(s)
- Select which workshop date (Feb. 13 & 14 or Feb. 15 & 16); note the date on check.
- Your check will hold your space; only checks are accepted.
Make check to PPRJC and mail to: Lynn Lee, 1600 W. Cheyenne Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
For additional information, please contact:
This workshop is sponsored by the Pikes Peak Restorative Justice Co